In today’s competitive world, agility is key. This requires ways to quickly adopt new technologies that provide competitive edge. With Infrastructure Services, we offer a comprehensive strategy to design and plan the migration to the Azure cloud, and continuous support and improvement of your Azure cloud.
We offer our customers a way to utilize the Microsoft Azure Platform for their application landscape. RIB Cloud monitors and manages the underlying platform and provides a comprehensive SLA, backed up by an independent operational control (SOC) assurance report.
Our Managed Infrastructure Services contain the following key standard features:
- Monitoring – of your environment with pro-active alerting to prevent issues becoming critical and inform you of any issues.
- Support – 24/7 expert support team to resolve incidents and execute change request.
- Azure Compute Management – management of the Microsoft Azure virtual machine including updates, sizing, monitoring, etc.
- Azure Network Management – management of the Azure connectivity (VNETs and subnets) to make sure it is safe and performant, including access control (e.g. Network Security Groups) and external connections (e.g. Express Route, load balancers, Site-to-Site or Point-2-Site).
- Azure Storage Management – management of storage accounts, managed disks, and recovery vault to have sufficient data at the right cost level.
- Backup – of your virtual machine and your data as needed, including operational checks to safeguard your data. This way you can restore your data and never loose them.
- Disaster Recovery – assuring a redundant infrastructure in the same or another geography that safeguards your application continuity when an outage occurs.
- Change Management – assuring implementations of new customer needs as needed with control, speed and cost in mind.
- Anti-Virus – and critical operating system patching and checking.
- Access to Microsoft Premium Support – where required to supplement the support available 24/7 from RIB Cloud around the globe.
- Subscription Management – RIB Cloud designs, deploys, operates and supports your Azure subscription procured under the Microsoft Solution Provider (CSP) program.
- Role Based Access Control – RIB Cloud will take responsibility for rolling out and maintaining a secure environment for you, with least privilege and or time-bound access. This rollout may include the synchronization with on-premises Active Directory structures. in addition, we aid in defining appropriate roles, the mechanism to manage different roles and associated permissions.