Cloud has never been in the spotlight as much as it is now. The position of Sales Executive at RIB Cloud is the ultimate opportunity for maximum impact. Our cloud solutions enable customers to flexibly compete in the rapidly changing world. We offer you a competitive salary, a success driven bonus opportunity, and a top class lease car because you’ll mainly be on the road. Our ambition? Boundlessly high, just like yours.
The USPs of working at RIB Cloud
As a Sales Executive in cloud, you have jobs to choose from, so you want to have a clear understanding of the USPs of working at RIB Cloud. We’ll list them for you:
- RIB Cloud is a leading global cloud provider of Microsoft Azure Application Services;
- We have certifications as Azure Expert and Azure Elite MSP from Microsoft, which positions us well as a premium provider;
- Customers such as NotebooksBilliger, Incadea, MSE, and many more are extremely positive about our cloud services, check here for more references;
- You work with super driven and experienced cloud experts;
- Your international customers can count on flexible solutions, with scalability, 24/7 “follow-the-sun” support and state-of-the-art cloud expertise;
- We are part of the listed RIB Group, so you have access to a large network: 200 colleagues in Germany and 1300 worldwide;
- Together with the RIB Cloud CEO (your manager) and Marketing, you decide which events you participate in to generate the most leads;
- With about 75 colleagues, we are a dynamic organization with a personal atmosphere.
As a Sales Executive, you will work your way to new clients in Europe (focusing on multinationals) with headquarters in Germany. You take advantage of the fact that we have more than 1000 large customers who now purchase software from us, but do not yet have cloud services. You determine your own agenda. What’s your day like? Calling, networking, and visiting prospects. With your sales experience combined with our Azure Service expertise, you’ll get anywhere. The result is impressive: you bring in renowned (international) enterprise and software companies as customers. Afterwards, you gladly hand over the account to the Cloud Experts and the Customer Success Manager. After all, you want to get back on the road. As a ‘die-hard’ sales person you will complete our team of Account Executives:
- You find new business opportunities through your own network, by approaching prospects, exploiting relationships with Microsoft or other strategic partners, and by following up marketing leads;
- Provide high-quality propositions to clients by working with our technical teams to interpret and anticipate business and technical needs;
- You will work with the marketing team to generate leads;
- Come home with compelling leads by attending and speaking at industry events;
- You are proud to provide management with insight into your successes and opportunities in the marketplace.
You are our new hunter
You have the one and only 100% hunter mentality. As a Sales Executive, you oversee the market, set your lines, and don’t let an opportunity pass you by. With empathy, guts, and content you convince prospects of the added value of migrating to the cloud with RIB Cloud. You can assess the customer’s needs perfectly thanks to your extensive substantive knowledge of IaaS and PaaS. You effortlessly outline what the cloud can contribute to business goals. That’s what you’ve been doing for years- with success. You are a deal-maker to the core. Your goodwill factor is high, as is your empathy for customers. You also have a lot more at your disposal:
- A completed college or university education;
- At least 5 years of experience in sales functions and proven successful sales in cloud, IaaS/PaaS, Microsoft Azure, Google, or Amazon;
- You are a born networker and influence the right stakeholders within the DMU;
- You will speak with RIB Cloud cloud experts just as easily as C-level prospects;
- You are a passionate self-starter with a professional, process-driven sales approach;
- You are fluent in English and German.
- A competitive salary, excellent bonus scheme and a spirited lease car;
- Mobile and laptop;
- Use of any of our offices in Stuttgart, Leipzig, Berlin, Badhoevedorp (NL);
- Extensive opportunities for personal and professional development;
- You work in an international setting, you will find colleagues with 20 different nationalities. RIB Cloud has offices in Amsterdam, San Diego and Singapore;
- Flexible working hours and working from home;
- International career opportunities.
Apply for a job?
To apply, send us your resume, a link to your Linkedin profile and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have any questions? Mail or call Ynske Rodenhuis, Global HR Manager, email@example.com, +31 205 4780 380.
Acquisition following this vacancy is not desirable.